After answering various hair related questions from women over the years, I was inspired to package all the answers to their questions in a series of natural hair books that can be accessed at an affordable rate online.
Healthy natural hair takes time, knowledge, consistency and lots of patience. For your hair to thrive, you have to give it the same amount of attention that you give the rest of your body.
Originally written as a comprehensive e-guide with 365 daily hair tips that covers every hair topic such as how to choose the right hair products, how to keep your hair soft and easy to manage and how to grow your hair to a desired length. The eBook has however been broken down into 21 mini series to address your hair issues and meet your personal hair goals.
In my e-book series, you will find some obvious and not-so-obvious best practices on healthy natural hair care. Think of the e-guides as your key to creating the hair of your dreams. All you have to do though, is to implement the tips into your hair care routine, starting from today!
What my series of natural hair books are about
- Product Tips for Hair Growth
- Porosity Basics for Moisture Retention
- Maintaining a Protein Moisture Balance
- Moisturizing Dry Natural Hair
- How to Use Hair Product To For Moisture Retention
- Moisture Retention Secrets For Dry Type 4c Hair
- How Hair Trims Contributes to Longer Length
- What to do About Split Ends While Growing Your Hair
- Protective Styling Secrets For Hair Growth
- Natural Hair Growth Secrets
- Pain Free Method To Detangling Natural Hair
- Minimizing Breakage and Growing Your Hair
- Styling Tips for Beginners
- How to Effectively Work With Colors Without Loosing Your Hair To Breakage
- Understanding The Basic Science of Black Hair
- Product Tips for Beginner
- Working With Hair Tools
- Transitioning Secrets
- Working With Heat
- DIY Hair Care for Beginners
- Managing Excessive Shedding Hair
5 STAR READER REVIEWS
What I like about kindle is that you can preview the book before buying it. It also allows me, as the author to offer sample pages of my book without uploading too many pictures.
The eBooks were written with you in mind and I believe I have answered all your questions in every series of the eBook.
You will also notice that it is not a traditional book with paragraphs of text; instead, each page only has a one sentence tip that’s easy to understand and implement right away.
Think of each tip as a memory verse daily devotional.
I KNOW THIS E-BOOK IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, but IT MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
– LEARN HOW TO WORK WITH YOUR HAIR
– KNOW HOW TO GROW YOUR HAIR
– GAIN PRACTICAL TIPS ON HOW TO MOISTURIZE YOUR HAIR AND RETAIN MOISTURE
– CONTROL BREAKAGE, SPLIT ENDS, DAMAGE AND DRY HAIR
– STOP WASTING TIME LISTENING TO CONFUSING HAIR ADVICE
Be guided day-by-day on your hair journey as I teach you everything you need to know about your hair, one tip at a time.
To visit my kindle store, please CLICK HERE