On the hunt for the perfect gift for a naturalista in your life? You don’t need to look any further because in this post, I have compile a list of natural hair gift ideas for a curly girl in your life. She could be a friend, sister, cousin, niece, mom, aunt, colleague, neighbour or grandma!
I’ve gathered a list of gift ideas for everyone in every age group and interest.
MISCELLANEOUS/Coils & Glory Brand
1. Natural Hair T-shirts and accessories – $15
In my store, I carry many Black culture t-shirts for men and women and children. You get 10% off your first purchase with code “welcome10” and all orders over $50 ships for free. Please GO HERE to order your unique t-shirts
2. 365 Ultimate Natural Hair Growth Secrets E-Guide
Healthy natural hair takes time, consistency and lots of patience. For your hair to thrive, you have to give it the DAILY attention that you give the rest of your body.
This 393-page ultimate downloadable e-guide contains all of the obvious and not-so-obvious best practices of healthy natural hair care. Think of this e-guide as your key to creating the hair of your dreams.
In this 365 Natural Hair Growth Secrets E-Bundle, I provide daily hair tips that you can put into practice starting today! This e-bundle is comprised of over 20 different hair topics that a naturalista like yourself might think about. From how to choose hair products to keeping your hair soft and easy to manage.
3. 7 Days to Moisture Retention Email Course – $79
- Access to the 7 days email course
- Product recommendation that is proven to keep your hair moisturized and retain moisture
- Natural hair product guide which includes how to use each product and how to tell if a product is right or wrong for your hair
- You will be creating your own hair regimen at the end of the regimen
- Unlimited email access to me to ask me questions and get feedback on your new routine
4. Cantu edge control gel or any edge control gel
5. Puff Cuffs
7. Vitagoods scalp massage shampoo brush
8. Denman Brush
9. Detangling Comb
This is a great comb for a naturalista with long thick hair. Makes detangling a breeze without causing breakage. Pair it up with a good detangling conditioner such as Ausie Moist, then you’ve got yourself the best wash day ever!
10. Silk Pillowcase
To keep the hair soft and silky while she sleeps.
11. Satin Bonnet
Protects her hair at night while she sleeps. The 4 piece stylish set allows your naturalista friend of family member to protect her hair in style.
These tools are perfect gift for naturalistas that like to change up their styles while ensuring that their hair stays healthy.
Be sure to buy the correct size, although you can buy a longer set to allow for a more long term use as the hair grows out.
13. Bonnet Hood Hair Dryer
This adjustable bonnet hood allows you to adjust the fit around your unique head size, hairstyle, and/or hair accessories (rollers, clips, flexirods, etc). While the flexible, lightweight material makes it light on the head while still trapping the heat for effective drying and/or conditioning.
14. Dyson Airwrap Complete Styler Hair Styling Set
A modern curl want that allows naturalistas to curl, wave, smooth, and dry their hair with no extreme heat, which means that they don’t have to worry about heat damage.
15. Q-Redew Hand Held Hair Steamer – $78
This hand steamer helps to increase the effectiveness of a deep conditioner so that the hair is well conditioned and hydrated. This steamer uses steam to safely and without damage moisturize, reshape, detangle, restyle, stretch, hydrate, deep condition.
16. Cordless Deep Conditioning Hair Heat Cap
The heat activated gel cap is perfect for home treatment and also usable in professional hair salons.
It seals in and activates oils and therapeutic conditioners and diffuses them deep into hair follicles.
17. Tifara Beauty 42-pack 7″ Flexible Curling Rods
Tifara Beauty Flexible Curling Rods 42-pack comes with 7 different rod sizes. 7/8″ 11/16″ 5/8″ 9/16″ 1/2″ 7/16″ 3/8″. Great for perfect curl definition. These flexi rods can be used on ALL hair types, including weaves.
18. Collapsible Bonnet Hair Dryer
For perfect hands-free hair drying, the Revlon Ionic Hard Bonnet Hair Dryer features a balanced airflow design to dry your hair quickly and evenly. A large, round hood comfortably fits a set of jumbo hair rollers, and the hair dryer’s collapsible design makes storage and travel easier.
19. Ionic Hairdryer with Diffuser
The dryer and diffuser combo doesn’t cause frizz while the hair is being dried. It’s a great diffuser for curly hair.
20. Red Pro Hair Therapy Steamer 2-in-1 Hair & Facial Steamer – $69.99
21. Professional Digital Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener
This flat iron is designed with tourmaline-infused ceramic plates, which allows smaller water molecules to penetrate into the hair shaft to reduce frizz and static. Built for durability and lasting results, the floating plates give the flexibility to flip, curl or straighten your hair
Hair Product GIFT Set
22. Cantu Shea Butter Limited Edition Curl Care & Repair 3pc Gift Set
This gift set contains Cantu’s most popular products, all full sized. The leave-in conditioning repair is known to leave the hair silky soft while the grow strong and hair and scalp oil have been used to strengthen the hair and promote growth. A perfect gift for a naturalista on a hair growth journey.
23. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter & Argan Oil Repair & Transition Kit
This kit consists of four sample sized product, ideal for transitioners and newbie naturals. It has Shea moisture’s popular product line, which is the raw shea butter line. Moisture retention shampoo, deep treatment masque, restorative conditioner, and restorative finishing elixir
24. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Extra Moisturizing Holiday hair Duo
This duo consists of an 8oz size of shea moisture’s most popular natural hair product line. It is ideal for dry hair, as it’s very moisturizing and restores the hair back to health. This is also my favorite product line in the entire line and I’m currently using it.
25. MADAM C.J. WALKER BEAUTY CULTURE Frizz-fighting Essentials Kit
Frizz-fighting Essentials Kit contains a trio of must-haves—created especially for frizzy waves and curls—that work together to nourish, protect, and block humidity.
This set contains:
– 3 oz Coconut & Moringa Oils Curl Conditioner
– 3 oz/ 88.7 mL Coconut & Moringa Oils Humidity Block Curl Gel
– 0.15 oz/ 4.4 mL Scent & Shine Coconut Oil
26. Carols Daughter Bath and Body Gift Set
This must-have set is the perfect gift for you or anyone on your list who wants defined curls and coils that shine. No sulfates, no parabens, no petroleum, no mineral oil, no artificial colors. The perfect blend of agave, cocoa and shea instantly gives all curls ultimate moisture.
If a lover of Carol’s Daughter, then you will love this Hair Milk gift set. This must-have set is the perfect gift for you or anyone on your list who wants defined curls and coils that shine.
27. DevaCurl How to Quit Shampoo, Cleanse & Condition Kit
28. Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter – DIY lovers
This set contains the most popular butters for hair and skin care. Can be combined with other oils for moisturizing hair butters which also doubles as a body cream.
29. Almond, Apricot, Jojoba, Rosehip Seed Oil Set
30. Kinky Curly Afro Hair Clip In Brazilian Virgin Hair
This hair bundle makes a great hairstyle change, while still maintaining the natural texture of the hair. These clip-ins are versatile and can be styled in multiple ways.
31. Glueless Lace Front Body Wave Brazilian Human Hair Wigs
This is a perfect wig when you feel like switching things up for a while.
32. Hair Story: Untangling The Roots of Black Hair in America
This book changed my mentality around natural hair and opened my eyes to a lot of controversies in the Black hair community. This is a perfect gift for new naturals, transitioners and anyone that’s thinking about going natural or is having a difficult time accepting the texture of their hair.
33. The Science of Black Hair: A Comprehensive Guide to Textured Hair
This is a handbook for every naturalista. It answers practically every question about coily hair, with scientific evidence. Every naturalista should own this book. Audrey also has a book for transitioners called the “The Science of Transitioning” you can check out HERE.
34. If You Love It, It Will Grow: A Guide to Healthy, Beautiful Natural Hair – $14.99
35. My natural hair tips e-books on kindle – $2.99
These e-book series are mini version of the 365 e-guide.
There you have it. 35 gift ideas for a naturalista in your life. This list makes a great gift for any occasion, including birthdays and anniversaries.