If you haven’t heard yet, I am proud to add the title “author” to the list of the many titles that I already go by. That’s because last week, I took a big step of faith and I launched my FIRST Kindle book, titled “Natural Hair Guide: 10 Natural Hair Care Tips for Growth, Moisture, Products & Ingredients Pick”.
If you’re like me, you probably set a lengthy goal for yourself at the beginning of this year, only to find out that you’ve only accomplished a tiny fraction of it.
As I plan to finish 2015 strong, I have been working HARD and SMART in the background to finish as many of my uncompleted projects as possible.
One of such uncompleted project is my E-Book.
For less than the price of a crotchet pin, you can get your hands on my e-book, for as little as $4.99.
In case you’re wondering what to expect from the book, here are some of the 10 things that you’ll be learning about your natural hair.
- The Science Behind The Structure of Your Hair
- The Science Behind How Your Hair Grows
- Factors That Contribute To Hair Growth
- How To Choose The Right Products With The Right Ingredients For Your Hair
- Recommended Hairstyles for Different Hair Length
- How To Build A Regimen That Works With Your Hair And Lifestyle
By the way, this e-book can be accessed from any amazon kindle store, all you have to do is to search for “Natural Hair Guide” in your kindle store, and my book will come up first!
So, don’t wait till tomorrow or later, click this link to get your hands on my e-book.
And oh, be sure to leave me a review too 😉