If your child has short hair, you can try out different hairstyles without feeling limited. You also don’t have to use hair extensions if you don’t want to. All it takes is creativity and a will to use what you have. This is why in this article, I will be recommending a few natural hairstyle ideas you can try on your child. These hairstyles are ideal for kids age 2-14 years.
How do I find a hairstylist that does kids’ hair in my area?
To find the best hairstylist for your child’s hair, I recommend searching for a hairstylist in your city on Instagram or ask other parents for referrals. Then you can try them out to see who is the best hairstylist for your kids.
How do I maintain my daughters’ hair while in cornrows?
To reduce discomfort while your child sleeps at night, be sure she goes to bed in a satin bonnet so that her hair is kept in place while she’s asleep. To moisturize her hair during the week, simply spray her hair with one of these leave-in conditioner sprays or use your own DIY leave-in spritz.
When she showers, please make sure she wears a shower cap. To keep her scalp moisturized, use an anti-itch scalp oil that will keep her roots fresh and supple.
How long can these hairstyles last?
I have included an estimated length of days or weeks each hairstyle should last for. Please note that you can take your child’s hair down anytime you want, which means that you can take them out before or after the estimated time.
You will also notice that I underestimated the length of time each hairstyle should last for. This is mainly because children’s hair gets frizzy much sooner than adults’ hair because they don’t pay the same level of attention to their looks as adults do. Also, kids grow fast, which means that you won’t always have the opportunity to do cute kids’ hairstyles on your kids. Very soon, your child will turn 13 and will not be interested in doing childish hairstyles anymore. So it’s best to take advantage of the time you have right now, by playing around with as many kid-friendly hairstyles as you can and while you can.
40 Easy Cornrow Hairstyles For Black Kids and Tweens
50 Cute Hairstyles Ideas for Black Babies and Infants
30 Easy Natural Hairstyles Ideas For Toddlers
10 Holiday Hairstyles for Black Kids and Tweens
10 Adorable Back to School Natural Hairstyles For Kids
12 Easy Winter Protective Natural Hairstyles For Kids
5 Step Wash Day System for Black Kids Featuring Uncle Funky’s Daughter
How to Deep Condition Kids Hair for Maximum Moisture Using Heat Caps
1) Black Toddler Hairstyles For Short Hair
2) Little Black Girl Braids Updo
3) Little Black Girl Braids Half Up Half Down
4) Braids For Little Black Girl With Short Hair
5) Natural Hairstyles For Kids With Short Hair
6) Little Black Girls Hairstyles For School
7) Toddler Black Baby Hairstyles For Short Hair
8) Hairstyles For 1 Year Old Black Baby Girl With Short Hair
9) Black Baby Hairstyles For Short Hair
10) Cute Black Baby Hairstyles For Short Hair
11) Little Black Girl Hairstyles
12) Hairstyles For Girls With Natural Hair
13) Easy Black Toddler Hairstyles
14) Little Black Girl Braids With Beads
15) Black Toddler Hairstyles
16) Simple Black Baby Hairstyles
17) Little Black Girl Braids Updo
18) Black Kids Hairstyles With Beads
19) Little Black Girl Natural Hairstyles With Short Hair
20) African Baby Hairstyles
21) Black Baby Hairstyles For Short Hair
22) Easy African American Baby Hairstyles
23) Black Baby Hairstyles For Weddings
24) Black Baby Hairstyles For Short Curly Hair
25) Baby Hair Styles In Kenya
26) 1 Year Old Black Baby Girl Hairstyles
27) African American Babies Hairstyles
28) Nigerian Children Hairstyles
29) Little Black Girl Natural Hairstyles With Short Hair
30) Back To School Hairstyles For Black Girls
31) Kids Braided Hairstyles With Beads
32) Hairstyles For Girls With Natural Hair
33) Little Black Girl Hairstyles
34) Little Black Girl Braids With Weave
35) Easy Little Black Girl Braids
36) Black Kids Hairstyles
37) Baby Girl Hairstyles In Kenya
38) Black Kids Hairstyles
39) Nigerian Children Hairstyles
40) Black Toddler Hairstyles For Short Hair