Excessive hair loss can set you back on your natural hair journey. Excessively shedding natural hair can also thin your hair out. If hair growth is one of your hair goals, its best to know how to minimize hair loss so that your hair can grow.
Even though not all hair loss is bad, as daily hair loss is part of your hair growth cycle. However, when the amount of hair loss is more than usual, then it can be bad news for the health of your hair.
You see, healthy natural hair takes time, consistency and lots of patience. For your hair to thrive, you have to give it the same amount of attention that you give the rest of your body.
Originally written as a comprehensive e-guide with 365 daily hair tips that covers every hair topic such as how to choose the right hair products, how to keep your hair soft and easy to manage and how to grow your hair to your desired length.
This e-book has however been broken down into mini-series to addresses your various hair concerns and meet your personal hair goals. In my e-book, you will read some obvious and not-so-obvious best practices on healthy natural hair care.
I want you to think of this e-guide as your key to creating the hair of your dreams. Now, all you have to do is to implement the tips into your hair care routine, starting from today!
This is why in my e-book, I will be sharing the following key points with you when it comes to shedding.
1. Why your hair sheds
2. What to do when you have excessive shedding
3. How to differentiate between breakage and shedding
4. How to reduce shedding when it becomes excessive
5. How to work with excessive shedding during postpartum
What your hair should feel like after reading the e-book.
1. Be able to reduce shedding when possible
2. Have thicker hair volume
3. Healthy growing hair
I KNOW THIS E-BOOK IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, BUT IT MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
– LEARN HOW TO WORK WITH YOUR HAIR
– KNOW HOW TO GROW YOUR HAIR
– FINALLY, LEARN HOW TO MOISTURIZE YOUR HAIR
– BE ABLE HOW TO RETAIN MOISTURE
– CONTROL BREAKAGE, SPLIT ENDS, DAMAGE AND DRY HAIR
– STOP WASTING TIME LISTENING TO CONFUSING HAIR ADVICE
This e-book contains tip #145-151 in my 365 daily hair tips series. Remember to check out the other e-book in my “Natural Hair Tips Series.”
TWO WAYS TO BUY NOW
YOU CAN ALSO GET THE COMPLETE E-BOOK GUIDE AT A DISCOUNTED RATE HERE