How much do you know about the science of natural hair? Understanding the simple science behind your hair will save you lots of stress. You see, there are many factors that contribute to the way your hair looks and feels the way it currently is. This is why every head of hair is different.
You see it’s crucial that you have a general understanding of the scientific nature of your hair because the products that you will be using in your hair are all formulated to complement the scientific components of your hair.
In this e-guide, I cover practical hair tips on Black hair composition that will help you to understand your hair more so that you can take better care of it.
The thing is, healthy natural hair takes time, consistency and lots of patience. For your hair to thrive, you have to give it the same amount of attention that you give the rest of your body.
Originally written as a comprehensive e-guide with 365 daily hair tips that covers every hair topic such as how to choose the right hair products, how to keep your hair soft and easy to manage and how to grow your hair to your desired length.
This e-book has however been broken down into mini-series to address your various hair concerns and meet your personal hair goals.
In my e-book, you will find some obvious and not-so-obvious best practices on healthy natural hair care. Think of this e-guide as your key to creating the hair of your dreams. All you have to do is to implement the tips into your hair care routine, starting from today!
In this e-guide, you will understand:
– Why natural hair is different from other hair type and why it needs a unique care
– How to determine your hair type when it comes to your coil pattern, texture and density
– The three critical layers that forms your hair and what it means for your hair health
– Why your natural hair is weak and breaks easily
– Why your hair is unique to you and why you should treat it with a personalized care
This e-book contains tip #84-94 from my 365 Natural Hair Daily Tips. Check out the rest of the e-book in this series for a comprehensive natural hair knowledge.
I KNOW THIS E-BOOK IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, BUT IT MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
– LEARN HOW TO WORK WITH YOUR HAIR
– KNOW HOW TO GROW YOUR HAIR
– FINALLY, LEARN HOW TO MOISTURIZE YOUR HAIR
– BE ABLE HOW TO RETAIN MOISTURE
– CONTROL BREAKAGE, SPLIT ENDS, DAMAGE AND DRY HAIR
– STOP WASTING TIME LISTENING TO CONFUSING HAIR ADVICE
Be guided day-by-day on your hair journey as I teach you everything you need to know about your hair, one tip at a time.
TWO WAYS TO BUY NOW
YOU CAN ALSO GET THE COMPLETE E-BOOK GUIDE AT A DISCOUNTED RATE HERE