If you’ve ever wondered what natural hair porosity is and why it’s talked about a lot, you’re in for a treat! In my e-book, I explain how knowing your hair porosity contributes to moisture retention and what it means for dry, brittle hair.
Here are some of the tips you can look forward to learning in my e-book:
* How aggressive detangling can increase your hair’s porosity
* The right and scientific way to determine your hair porosity
* Why the popular water float method is not an accurate way to test your hair porosity
* Why it’s important that you choose hair products that will keep your porosity balanced
Here’s the truth,
Healthy natural hair takes time, consistency and lots of patience. For your hair to thrive, you have to give it the same amount of attention that you give the rest of your body.
Originally written as a comprehensive e-guide with 365 daily hair tips that covers every hair topic such as how to choose the right hair products, how to keep your hair soft and easy to manage and how to grow your hair to the desired length.
This e-book has however been broken down into mini-series to address your various hair concerns and meet your personal hair goals.
In my e-book, you will find some obvious and not-so-obvious best practices on healthy natural hair care. Think of this e-guide as your key to creating the hair of your dreams.
All you have to do though is to implement the tips into your hair care routine, starting from today!
I KNOW THIS E-BOOK IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, BUT IT MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
– LEARN HOW TO WORK WITH YOUR HAIR
– KNOW HOW TO GROW YOUR HAIR
– FINALLY, LEARN HOW TO MOISTURIZE YOUR HAIR
– BE ABLE HOW TO RETAIN MOISTURE
– CONTROL BREAKAGE, SPLIT ENDS, DAMAGE AND DRY HAIR
– STOP WASTING TIME LISTENING TO CONFUSING HAIR ADVICE
This e-book contains tip # 346-357 from my 365 daily natural hair tips e-guide. Don’t forget to come back to get the rest of the e-books in this series.
TWO WAYS TO BUY NOW
YOU CAN ALSO GET THE COMPLETE E-BOOK GUIDE AT A DISCOUNTED RATE HERE