Pop smoke braids popularized by the late rapper, Pop Smoke. This hairstyle is also known as tribal or jumbo feed-in braids with a middle part.
There are several varieties of this hairstyle, due to the creativity of hair stylists around the world.
You can either recreate this hairstyle using your own natural hair, or you can add some extensions to it for length and volume.
How long do pop smoke braids last?
Like any other cornrows, this hairstyle can last up to 6-8 weeks, depending on your natural hair texture, how you care for your hair and how the hair was braided.
If you want to wear this hairstyle for at least a month, you should remember to always sleep with a satin scarf, so that your hair can stay in place while you sleep.
How many packs of hair do I need for pop smoke braids?
The type of hair you use and the hairstyle you’re going for will determine how many packs of hair you’ll need.
If you will be using bundled pre-stretched hair extensions like these ones, you can get away with using up to 3 packs of hair.
How much does it cost to get my hair braided?
Between $100-250 depending on the hairstylist, your city and your chosen hairstyle.
Beautiful Pop Smoke Braids Hairstyles to Inspire Your Next Hairstyle
1. Pop Smoke Braids on Little Girls
2. Pop Smoke Braids on Toddlers
3. Kids Pop Smoke Braids with Beads
4. Pop Smoke Braids on Kids
5. Simple Pop Smoke Braids on Kids without Extensions
6. Chunky Pop Smoke Braids on Teenagers
7. Stitch Braids Pop Smoke Braids
8. Zig Zag Purple Pop Smoke Cornrows
9. Zig Zag or Straight Pop Smoke Braids
10. Tribal Feed-In Pop Smoke Braids with Ginger Hair
11. Tribal Feed-In Cornrows
12. Stitch Braids Cornrows with a Bohemian Finish
13. Simple Curvy Pop Smoke Braids With Curly Ends
If you want something stylish and easy, this side part cornrows will be ideal. Because there are only a few cornrows, you will be able to take down the hairstyle in less than an hour.
14. Three Layers Pop Smoke Braids
15. Eight Pop Smoke Braids
16. Jumbo Pop Smoke on Women
For this hairstyle, you will need at least three packs of hair to get this jumbo look.
22. Two-Steps Pop Smoke Braids on Teenagers
23. Three-Layers Pop Smoke Braids
24. Four-Layers Jumbo Pop Smoke Braids
40. Side Part Pop Smoke Braids
This is an alternative version of the hairstyle which is normally parted in the middle. But if you’re the type that likes to add your own creativity to a style, you can go with this hairstyle.