These pictures are all sourced online. To be credited for your personal picture, please contact me with the exact picture, and I’ll be sure to credit you. This post also contains affiliate links which means that I earn a small commission if you make a purchase with my link, at no additional cost to you.
1. Hot Red Fade with Heart Shaved
2. Platinum Pink Dyed Natural Hair
3. Emeral Green Curly Fade
4. Shaved Low Cut
5. Mohawk Fade Haircut
6. Low Fade with Curly Top
7. High Top Platinum Cut
8. Neon Green Fade Cut
9. Blonde Mohawk Low Fade
10. Blue Low Fade with Shaved
11. Neon Cornrows with Undercut
12. Yellow Dyed Low Cut
13. Platinum Skin Fade
14. Low Fade with Curly Top
15. Pink Curly Fade
16. Hot Pink Low Fade
17. PLatinum with Aztec Shaved
18. Copper Fade Cut with Curls
19. Curly Low Fade
20. Deep Pink Fade Cut
21. Ginger High Top Curls
22. Metallic Blue Undercut
23. Red Short Curly Fade
24. Fuchsia Thin Cut
25. High Top Natural Hair Cut
26. Purple Long Hair with Fade sides
27. Curly Top Fade Cut
28. Ginger Low Fade Undercut
29. Thin Platinum Fade Cut
30. 4c Hair Fade Cut
31. Platinum Thin Skin Fade
32. Short Curly Top with Undercut
33. Wine Red Curly Top
34. Burgundy Back Side Shaved
35. Light Brown Low Fade
36. Auburn Mohawk Fade Cut
37. Purple Blue Dye Fade Cut
38. Curly Mohawk with Undercut
39. Light Pink Thin Cut
40. Thin Blonde Fade Cut
- What do I need to know before getting a fade?
- How to maintain a fade haircut at home?
- What are the benefits of a fade haircut on women?
- What is the difference between a tapered haircut and a fade haircut?
- How long does it take to grow a fade?
- What is the difference of low fade and high fade?
- How do you maintain colored haircuts without fading?
- How often do you have to cut a fade?
- Does all the barber shop for men can offer fade cuts on women?
- Does fade haircut cheaper than braids extension?
1) Colored Mohawk
If you’re not into elaborative designs, you can still get a simple design and you will still feel beautiful. The good thing about fade haircuts is that you can get new designs every month, if you wish. So if a particular design is starting to wear off on you, you can just wait a few weeks for your hair to grow out and you can go back to the barber for a new style.
2) Turquoise Green Fade Hairstyle
There’s nothing edgier than adding color to your fade cuts, if you’re nervous, just try out a temporary hair paint before committing. You do always have the option of cutting it and starting over which is a win/win situation in my book.
3) Tricolored Mohawk
If you decide you don’t like the way a color came out on your hair, just shave it all off and start over again! I can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t love these colors though, they are very gorgeous and blend perfectly together. Make sure to maintain it and the design to make sure the style stays fresh and perfect for as long as it can.
Mohawks are not just for the rockstars or the boys in the band. We can do it too, and we can take it a step further.
We can add designs and color to create something incredibly edgy and creative that no one will know what hit them.
If you’re the type that likes to get her hair wet every time you get in the shower, you will enjoy getting this haircut. Because you can wet your hair however many times you want in a week without having to worry about shrinkage or dry hair. You can even go to bed without a bonnet and your hair will be fine.
The ultimate feminine style would have to be finger coils. No one can deny the feminine energy you have that is emanating from this style.
5) Mommy and Me
What could possibly be cuter than similar cuts with your baby boy? Nothing! Mom and son matching haircuts really set a trend and is an inspiration for other mothers who might be considering taking that step.